jueves, 30 de septiembre de 2010

TEENAGE BRAINS

The video we saw in class about teen brains had many interesting new facts that surprised me. One of those was the amount time that we teenagers need to sleep so we can a have a normal and good day. I was surprised by this because I thought we needed even more sleep than what we need, I have problems waking up every morning and I don't even sleep 7 full hours which makes me be sleepy and tired the rest of the day. Knowing this made me change my time of going to sleep and now I feel better and with more energy everyday. I felt connected to one of the teens that appeared in the video which said that she had mood swings, this happens to me a lot one day I am super happy and the next day I am sad or upset; sometimes its a matter of hours. Honestly I felt bad seeing how teenagers did not care how the treated their parents, Im not sure if I am that bad to them but if I am definitely going to change my ways of treating them. The first guy we saw was so mean and disrespectful to his parents and that shouldn't be like that. I think that the test they did to see how the amount of sleep you get affects how you function and work during your day, and they proved themselves right looking at how the kid that did not sleep enough got a low score and the kid that did got a high score. I learned a lot from this video not only new knowledge but new ways of thinking how to act.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario